- Fee Structure
- Types of positions we work on
- Outline of the Search
- Defining the Search Parameters
- Recruitment process
- Evaluating the Candidates
- Coordinate the Appointment
- Follow Up
AE Riley conducts both Retained and Contingent searches.
After a conversation with one of our Account Managers we can determine what type of search would best fit your companies need. The type of search is determined by the salary range and level of position that your company is looking to hire.
AE Riley is a client driven company so your best interest will always be our first priority.
Positions we have Filled
- Executive level – CEO, VP, COO, CFO, CIO, CAO
- Campus Presidents for existing and start up's
- Program Directors - For every discipline
- DOA's - Corporate and Campus level
- Admission Representatives
- DFA’s - National, Regional, Corporate
- Financial Aid Reps Campus level
- DOCS – Director of Career Services
- Compliance Officers
- DOE – Director of Education
- Military Directors
Outline of the Search
The main determinant of success will be the organization of the search process. We will work side-by-side with our clients to set specific goals and expectations and develop operating guidelines. This will be determined during early conversations with your company. We will...
- Assist in structuring the overall process.
- Advise the search committee/Company regarding its duties and our expectations of you.
- Negotiate timelines and respond times that must be followed.
- Draft correspondence as needed for all phases of the search.
- Maintain and control search records, including candidate credentials.
- Most importantly make sure that the search is always moving forward. “Time Kills all Deals”
Before we begin a search we will conduct a pre-search study in which an Account Executive will spend time researching the distinctive history, culture, strengths, and challenges of your organization. We will listen carefully to all key decision makers that you would like us to speak with to ensure we fully understand your need.
If needed our Account Executive will work with you to develop a distinct position profile or Job Description that includes:
- Highlighting your institution’s distinctive strengths;
- An analysis of the opportunities and priorities facing the institution, and potential appointee.
- A description of the specific key attributes and leadership characteristics that the qualified candidates must have.
The third and very crucial step is to build a qualified pool of top talent for your specific search, identifying only the candidates that have the preferred qualifications for the position. Our boundries have no limits to ensure that we find the absolute very best candidates, locally and nationally. We encourage and persuade passive individuals who have not been considering a career move to enter the candidate pool. We will utilize our extensive networks to identify a broad and diverse group of candidates with the desired attributes and experience. Here is what you can expect:
- Direct “Cold Calling” to recruit highly qualified candidates that do not respond to online or print advertising.
- Utilize the extensive networks and resources of our experienced Search consultants.
- Distribute a nationwide request for nominations and Referrals.
- Follow up with nominated candidates;
- Employ strategies that meet or exceed institutional affirmative action/equal opportunity expectations.
Select individuals throughout the United States will be screened for this search by viewing their position profile, developing their candidacies, and providing their professional references. We treat these candidates with the utmost courtesy, respect and confidentiality, building goodwill and professional regard for your institution.
The Appointed Candidate
At this stage we have provided your Institution with qualified candidates and you have made your selection. Now we will work with you to make sure not only that the potential hire accepts, but also there are no misrepresentations.
Your account executive from AE Riley will:
- Check both business and personal references.
- Work with you and the candidate on putting together an acceptable compensation package, including Salary, Bonus, Vacation time and all other relevant monetary and non-monetary factors to ensure the candidate and your institution are both completely satisfied.
- Assist the candidate with resignation letters and strategies.
- Make sure we have a firm committed start date.
- If necessary assist the candidate with relocation to include Realtor’s, Mortgage companies and moving companies.
After The Hire
- Check the hired candidate in upon the start date.
- Conduct follow up calls with both the candidate and your company to make sure things are going smoothly.
Call 602-396-5500 To Start Your Search Now...